Search This Blog

Sunday 26 January 2014

To Change


A dream will always be a dream if you dont do anything about it! A mistake will always be a mistake if you dont change it.

Its okay to be affraid of change, I know I am. I was holding on so desperately to the past. All that it had to remind me. the anger and pain and the what if's and things I'd wished I'd done and I just didnt want it to be so. I took a look back into my past one last time and I found Nine year old me deciding she wanted to be a writter. To apture the thousand words that could create a picture so clear, to create a world of her own between the lines, I wanted to pour my hear out for the world to see and perhapse touch a few lives...

I wanted to create something Great! Something like The Outsiders or Wuthering Heights, something that would last threw the years and over time, never fade. I wanted to create poetry in words and move people to tears...

However what i realized in that moment, what nine year old me wanted was exactly what eighteen year old me was affraid to have, to change everything around you and begin all over again is not as simple as we use to think it was when we were in high school, but then again, I was no longer in High School and in order for me to become the person i had for so long yearned to be. I would have to move the mountains within me.

I would change myself as i changed the world and created Greatness...
or atleast that was the plan as I packed a suitcase and began a little journey to my future. the journey to change...

To Change. xxxx
Mystique

No comments:

Post a Comment